One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Very Trendy Holiday ~ Woodland Animals

I just think these little "critters" are so cute from Lawn Fawn, and after taking the Online copic class, I can do a better job of coloring them, so I pulled out this "Winter Bunny" on the sled and have him heading down the slope!
This card is for a Stamp Nation class:  A Very Trendy Holiday!
 
 
stamps:  Lawn Fawn:  Winter Bunny, Lil' Inkers:  Holly Jolly Sentiment set
dies: PTI: Tinsel and Tags, In the Meadow Die collection
Paper:  Lawn Fawn: Snow Day, PTI Aqua Mist
copics


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Colleen! So happy to see you inspired by this class. Sure hope you will share this in the gallery in the class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You've colored it so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card for the woodlands category Colleen! Love your snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you also for joining us at A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card :) love the snow fall !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! I love lawn fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little bunny is just too cute. Great card Col.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Colleen! I love the touch of sparkle and your Copic coloring is fantastic!! I see that you are down to just two weeks until Hawaii! You two must be vibrating with excitement!! I'm so happy for you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!