One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

PTI September Blog Hop

Here is the inspiration photo for this month's Blog Hop:
 
Inspiration photo
and Nichole gave us some samples of colors and sketches to use.  Here is what I selected:
Color-recipe-1
 
Sketchr-recipe-2
Simple and CAS, which I like. 
 I used the wood grain Impression Plate for added texture!
The flowers and leaves are from the 1940's SAF collection
Now I am off to see all the other entries!
 
Heart Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection Colleen...love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love that CAS sketch?! You did a masterful card using it, Colleen! I'm pinning your make for future inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Great take on the sketch!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Happy Hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is such a CAS perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Col. Didn't know you had a card for the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen love this, the woodgrain background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful Colleen. Those dies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love your color palette choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great texture & pops of color - love the blue leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Colleen. I love the wood grain EF background and those darling flower dies with the blue leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card, Colleen! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Love the wood grain background and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!