One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Make it Monday

Laura Basson has a video over at
Use your die cuts as a template for sponging on a background color.  I happen to have a clear sheet of the mosaic from the SAF this last August and it was sitting right on my desk!
So I put it to good use!
I used aqua mist, Hawaiian shores and tropical teal and sponged it all over after I used versamark and clear embossing powder on the mosaic.
Thanks for the terrific video Laura!
Wet paint III is the die cut and sentiment!
 
Heart Hugs!
 
 

3 comments:

Marjan said...

You've created a wonderful background for the tag with the bold text!
I also adore the tags you show us in the post below this one. Clever of you to make them wehn you are creating your Christmas cards!

Marcia Hill said...

Love your background Colleen! The mosaic was one of the things I loved best about SAF this year, but hadn't bought the kit and tried to make my own...very time consuming and did not turn out as well as I would have liked! But anyway, I really like the way you did yours and the colors you chose...lovely, lovely card! :0)

Unknown said...

Love how this turned out, especially the ombre color combo!