One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Copic Online Card Class More Practice!

I think...I hope I am getting the hang of it now..
I enjoyed the videos and enjoyed coloring these birds and butterflies!
I even went back and colored all the balloons in random colors and those are looking better the second time around!
I just need to keep coloring for practice...
like riding a bicycle, right?...or a horse..or playing the piano (which I never did!)
and the bicycle...well, let's just say I have a reputation for finding the ditches!  ha!
Oh and the one time I took a horse riding lesson, I guess I gave the horse the wrong cue because he started to go up a huge pile of sawdust that was in the arena...that was too funny, but scary too!
Let's hope I am better at coloring than those other activities!!
Heart Hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good...practice, practice, practice :)