One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 19, 2014

A baby card

About 10 days ago I showed a baby girl card here coloring all the balloons in shades of pink.
Today I am showing the one I made with shades of blue.
You are NOT surprised to see the cut out shape are you?
I warned you that I would be using it a lot!  *wink*
 
I had to selectively stamp the "BABY" because it was meant to be stamped horizontal.
Heart Hugs!
 


3 comments:

Maria said...

Love all the different colors of blue and the adorable monkey! And, great design, which makes the card very interesting...love it!:-)

Greta said...

What an adorable card, Colleen! Love the design!

Alanna said...

So cute. I love the split panel.