One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

SAF 1940 Betsy Veldman inspired!

Betsy was all about layering on her card.
I decided to use one of the pattern pieces in the pack and use that as my background.  I die cut the flowers and leaves with cardstock and layered them on.  I fussy cut the banner "just".
 
Still trying to play catch up and then going back and doing more!

4 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This is so pretty! Great job on the fussy cutting! I am not so good with that...

Maria said...

Just lovely with those colorful flowers! Love all the layering and sweet sentiment! Wonderful red background, too!:-)

Kim Heggins said...

My oh my...what a beauty this one is.

Patti said...

Sweet sweet! this was a fun era! I love the red!

Patti