One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

CASE Study Challenge ~ 4th Anniversary Blog Hop

CASE Study 4th Anniversary
Have you had a chance to check out the celebration going on at the
Lot's of inspiration!
Today I was inspired by Kristii
I too am loving all the angles that we are seeing on cards and of course I LOVE the Beautiful Brushstrokes!
I had the striped paper laying in a box that I had done months ago, just never used it. I thought it was perfect for this.  I used a SSS diagonal stencil along with a pearlescent embossing paste.
Thanks for taking a look!
I think there are one or two others that are inspiring me...better go check it out!
Heart Hugs
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are just beautiful ~ a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these brightly colored flowers, Colleen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Colleen! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!