One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 22, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week 3

Today I am CASEing Julie Ebersole
for their 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Week 3
You know how we go from looking at one card that leads to another and another...so this card originated with Julie, but the technique was seen from Benzi who then sent us to Lydia via
Split Coast Stamper with a technique she calls "stamp etching".  My BFF found this and I had to give it a try it!
The stamp is from Taylored Expressions and I loved it because I do love those bright zinnias that come in so many wonderful bright summery colors.  But I thought I would try it with this technique and also because I loved Julie's card for the anniversary challenge!
The only thing I am not sure I love are the paint splatters!  Ha!
I am not good with those, you wouldn't think it would take a talent to splatter paint, but alas, I think it does!  LOL!!
4thanniversary
 
thanks for taking a look!
 
Heart Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning look this gives to an image! Thanks for the link to the video. You did a wonderful job of that etching. It really shows up since they are not all done that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Colleen. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!