One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 11, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #1

Check out the 4th Anniversary activities at
There are lots of celebrations going on over there with inspiration from past and present Muses and Design Team gals!
I chose to follow Laura Basson's lead with this card::
CASE Study~4th Anniversary Hop
Using PTI's Water Color Wonder I inked up the same colors and have my rainbow!
The sentiment is from  SSS Flower Friend
 
Thanks for all the inspiration!  I will be following you for the next three weeks!
Heart Hugs
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Col. Getting very excited to come down for our visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful card, with the paint strokes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And BAM! It's a dead ringer! Perfection, Colleen!! I won't be surprised if Laura CASEs you next! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!