One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 22, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Week 3

I am so enjoying the Anniversary Blog Hop each week over at
This weeks line up was another amazing group of ladies!
The first card I wanted to "case" was Tasnim, she is awesome!
PTI: Feather Finey
Distress inks smooshed on the craft sheet, water color paper smooshed around the paint, let dry then cut out and then stamped with PTI ink.
 
 and here is Tasnim's awesome card:
 
DSC_1229-001
 
And next is  inspiration from Christina from My paper Secret...oh how I have missed her!  And her card is genius, but I didn't expect anything else from her!  Here is my interpretation...I actually did two!
PTI Rustic Wreath stamped and then colored with distress markers and some memento markers.
The sentiment is from Fall Elegance
 

And finally I pulled out PTI's Leave It and inked it up with various inks, the sentiment is from an MFT stamp set called Fall Foliage
 
See what I mean?  Isn't that awesome?!  You must go check out her blog and see her inspiration for adding the image onto the back of the card!
 
 
Okay, I must stop for now...need my rest for the BIG Stamp-A-Faire that happens at 7am ET...that means 4 AM my time in Oregon.  I am sure I won't be up at 4, but maybe 7!!
I hope you all are joining in the fun over at the CASE Study challenge!
 
4thanniversary
Heart Hugs!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Colleen your cards are amazing so beautiful. I wish you luck with everything and enjoy the stamp a faire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!