One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Avery Elle Challenge

I am starting out my early morning with a couple of cards before I have to join my husband cleaning the garage!!
This is my second card for the AEiheartu Challenge
I used the smaller flower and leaves for the background on kraft paper, then cut it into strips. The sentiment is stamped with kraft ink.
Challenge 13
 
Now I am off to the garage so I can park my car inside!
Heart hugs!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. I love those big flowers.

Linda said...

Wow, Col both of these cards for this challenge are so fabulous. Great job. So pretty.

Katie Gehring said...

Oooh, I love the red and kraft together- so stunning! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with the AE Challenge!