One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gone for a couple of weeks

Hi Friends, you will notice NO activity here on the blog for a couple of weeks.  My DH and I are traveling with older daughter, husband and granddaughter Ellie to Oklahoma.  She was selected by USA volleyball to be on a continental team which means 10 days in Tulsa OK.  Of course we couldn't think of sending a 13 year old by herself, so we are all going!!

Have a good two weeks and I will catch up with you all when I return home!!

Heart Hugs, Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Ofcourse not, and how nice to have your family supporting you, grandparents included! Wish herr lots of succes an dhabe fun you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!