One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

MFT ~ A Father's day card







Three down, three to go!
I have some golfers in the family!
My dad used to golf, but not for many years...
my one SIL is a fisherman or hunter...so his will definitely be different!
this time I used the sketch from My Favorite Things
MFTWSC180
Okay, off to make three more!
We are celebrating on Saturday with a Taco bar brunch...
that frees up everyone to celebrate on Sunday with the other Father's!
I used PTI On The Link's stamp set.
 
 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Both are wonderful! The first one is so vibrant and the second is very warm and uplifting too!