One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 8 Faux Water Painting for Online Water color class

I have a friend whose birthday is coming up and she really likes "pansy's".
I went online and looked at the gallery of pansy's...so many color combinations!
I was really drawn to the yellow one with a touch of orange in the center.
The stamp is a PTI Year of Flowers:  Violet
I actually used inktense pencils to color the flower and leaf.
The sentiment is from SSS Birthday Sentiments
and it was embossed with ZING apricot.
My husband was pretty impressed with this one!
Thanks again for taking a look!
 
Heart hugs, friends!
Colleen

2 comments:

Marjan said...

Wonderful card, also the ones below, I love your watercolor work!I have signed up, now find time to follow the classes.

Maria said...

Gorgeous flower! It makes for the perfect birthday card for your friend!