One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, May 16, 2014

A birthday card for my grandson

My grandson is going to be 7 on Tuesday
and he is a huge fan of football, basketball, golf, even volleyball
(he can't escape volleyball because his sisters play it all the time).
he has been playing flag football for three seasons now and just loves it.
 
I had to get the PTI Football Frenzy just for him.
His favorite number is "7", and it just so happens he will be turning 7.
He is also a big Duck fan (U of Oregon),
so I went with those colors...because every once in a while he throws in some black and orange
(OSU colors!)
His Papa and I are graduates of the U of O!
I think he will like this card!
 
have a great weekend!
Heart Hugs,
Colleen

No comments: