One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Challenge # 3

Have you seen the Fantastic Sketch over at Always Playing With Paper.
I had so much fun with this sketch and can I just say THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES
for the paper dimensions...
So thank You Lesley for giving the measurements, I really loved it and will be saving this sketch for future cards!!
Now I know this said "Hello", but I really needed another Easter card...so I took liberty with that!

Here are the card measurements that I used to create my card:

Card Base 4.25" x 11" scored at 5.5" (A2)

Striped Piece 3.75" x 5"

Skewed Gray Panel 2.5" x 4.50"

White Panel 2.5" x 4"

stamps:  MFT Easter Bunny, PTI Egg Hunt
paper:  melon berry, white, soft stone, kraft, terra cotta tile pattern paper, MME fine & Dandy girl
dies:  Mft Easter Bunny
inks: kraft, melon berry, terra cotta tile

Okay folks that is it for me today, I am going to sit and knit a prayer shawl.
One of our blogging friends has had a tragedy in her family and can use prayers...if you all could lift up JoAnn, it would be tremendously appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your prayers!
Heart Hugs,
Colleen



2 comments:

Linda said...

So pretty, Love your colors. So much fun stamping with your today.

Lesley said...

I am so happy you played along, Colleen! I will be including the measurements for each sketch! You are welcome to use any sentiment!! I just love that Hello sentiment and so that is what I used. Love your fresh and pretty Easter card!
Hugs,
Lesleu