One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

PTI Building Blocks Day 9 Card 2



This is how the die rolled this second time:
1. hawaiian shore
2. Berry sorbet
3.New Leaf
4.kraft
5. congrats
6. watercolor
7. glitter
8.baker's twine
and the sketch is number 2
 
I do not do well with watercolor...and can you believe I do not have a congrats die? 
 how did that happen?
so I embossed with aqua zing to make it pop a bit...
 
stamp:  Bigger Bloom
 
Not my favorite, but then I don't do well with an "artsy" look!
 
Heart Hugs,
Colleen
 


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

How pretty!! Love the sparkles and the way the water color came out!!

Maria said...

Very pretty vibrant colors with the water color! And, love the embossed sentiment!

Kim Heggins said...

just beautiful and so colorful too. Love your water coloring.