One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make It Monday # 146 Angled Background

Have you all been to Capture the Moment
to see the FIRST MIM video of this New Year?
Ashley show us how to use up scraps and make
an angled background...go check it out.
 
I had a paper pack from Studio G that was all the same color.
I pulled it out and away I went with angling my background paper.
I wanted it to be a birthday card, so I cut a PTI Birthday Trio die with Pure Poppy and then
added "wishes" from Wonderful words:  Birthday.
The candle is from Wishes come True with a little clear rock candy stickles on the flame.
 
Thanks for taking a look and Happy New Year!  Now I have to remember to write 2014!!
 
Heart Hugs,
Colleen

No comments: