One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Holiday Card Class Tri-Fold Card

 A tri-fold card with a large background stamp.
 
 
And with the card opened you can see the strip with the sentiment lays nicely in alignment with the front sentiment.  Another fun and different kind of card for the holidays!
 
Stamps & dies:  Love Lives Here:  Holiday, Stylish Sentiments:  Holiday, HA Holly Flourish,
 Fancy Flourishes
ink:  pure poppy, aqua mist, versamark
misc:  white embossing powder
paper:  PTI kraft, white, vellum


5 comments:

Sharon Underwood said...

Beautiful card -- I love that image!

Maria said...

Gorgeous tri-fold card! And, I absolutely LOVE that angel, so pretty!

Marjan said...

I love trifolds! The stamping is beautiful, and I love the way you did the sentiment!

anja curvers said...

Yes it's great isn't it. I have made this one also today but I have to take a picture. And congrats on winning over at simonsaysstampblog..........

Ellen J. said...

Beautiful! I have that PTI angel set- and thought about it for this card- you pulled it off ever so nicely!