One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, November 4, 2013

A Sympathy Card for a dear friend

 I was inspired by Kim's card HERE and thought to try it with Rosie Posie.  I have made 10 sympathy cards  but I was using Meadow Greens and Mum's the Word...I thought I would give Kim's design a try...just for something a little different.  This one is from me to the son and daughter-in-law of the beautiful lady who passed away from pancreatic cancer.  The sentiment inside is an MFT stamp from the Peaceful Wildflowers set.  The sentiment on the front is from PTI Beautiful Butterflies.



2 comments:

Marjan said...

Ah yes, Rosie Posie is multi functional! This is beautiful, Colleen. So are the cards you posted below!

Linda said...

I loved Kim's card and yours is just as beautiful.