One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Paper Players # 161 A Fall Themed Card

"Falling For You", a Fall themed card is the challenge on the Paper Players Blog this week.  I was going through a box of already stamped images and ran across this leaf one and thought...YES, I will use this for the challenge.  The leaves were colored with some "LuminArte" which needs to be used with a watercolor brush.  The whole card just shimmers and glimmers.  I used PTI shimmer green paper for the background and the sentiment strip too.

Stamps:  Stampin' Up, PTI Fall Elegance
medium:  LuminArte, perfect pearls
paper:  PTI rustic cream, Shimmer paper
misc:  brass bling
                                         

2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

I just love using up objects in my UFO (un-finished objects) box! So pretty, wish I could see the shimmer in real life. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week, Colleen!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, I'll bet the shimmer is gorgeous! So perfect for these pretty leaves. Love the soft and serene colors. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!