One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

CASE Study # 157 Card # 1

The fabulous Kathy Racoosin is our muse this whole month.  Go HERE is to the blog to access this challenge and play along this week:
                                             




                                                          What I saw in this picture that I tried to capture was not only the lengths of color strips, but the vellum and the large flower.  As you can see, my strips of color are candles and in place of the flower I used the number "6"...and I stamped my sentiment on the vellum.

stamps:  PTI, Stylish Sentiments:  Birthday, Wishes come True
dies:  Wishes come True, By the Numbers, By the Numbers Mat
inks:  PTI berry sorbet, orange zest, hawaiian shores, new leaf, blueberry sky, pure poppy,summer sunrise
paper:  PTI pure poppy, lemon zest, white
                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Excellent interpretation of the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!