One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Addicted to CAS: A Christmas card...

Addicted to CAS  has a new challenge and the code word is "Music"...It is very faint (intentionally, but easier to see in real life) but I stamped Background Basics:  Music with soft stone ink all down the page.  Then I stamped various stamps from Nativity Silhouettes in the same ink.  I then embossed this Christmas sentiment stamp from Penny Black.  I mounted it on Scarlet Jewel paper, then onto a Soft Stone Card.
                                                   

6 comments:

anja curvers said...

Soo pretty Colleen love it.

Marjan said...

Lovely card, I can see what you mean with the backround, it's beautiful!

sandie said...

Love how you have stamped on the DSP and I like the faint look. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Darnell said...

My very favorite kind of Christmas card, Colleen! Easy to mail and yet spiritual and elegant! Your handmade designer BP is stunning!! (Thank you so much for your healing prayers!)

Marybeth said...

I agree with everything Darnell said. This is beautiful! I love the very faint background!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful sentiment or the challenge! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!