One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Hill Too!



I couldn't believe how small the images are in this stamp set...but I must admit to having fun playing with it...it is a bit tedious to color and fussy cut some of the images, but worth it I think.  As I mentioned I have three aunts 90, 91 and 94 and I send them cards every month...so I need to make three with this stamp set...this is my second one.  I kept it pretty CAS and colored with copics.

And here is my last card...I stamped and colored the house and added it with dimensionals.  I stamped the trees with a memento green ink and daubed on a lighter green...I made the hills by die cutting the hill dies from PTI's In the meadow.  I used a sponge dauber to add the green shading...I am NOT very good with the daubers...now that the picture is posted, I notice all the "dots" from the dauber!  Ha, I guess I need more practice!

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, your coloring it simply stunning! I agree it was well worth your time to do all the fussy work, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your Summer Hill cards. So cute. Great coloring....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!