One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF 2013 ~ Sprinkle of Salt Card #2

This is a square card using the same water color and salt technique.  You can see how the salt made little spots on the card.  Again, I wet the water color paper, then brushed on Hawaiian shores and aqua mist reinkers, went back over it again with water and then sprinkled on some kosher salt...let it sit for about an hour, brushed it off, then dried it with my heating tool.  I added some twine and a Delight Clay button that I made earlier and stamped with a BB: Text style in grey ink.  the sentiment is from Side by Side.  And sorry I cannot link back to the Capture the Moment blog to bring you to this site to watch the videos and try this technique...I think Nichole's blog is overwhelmed with so many crafters it cannot handle it...I have been unable to post anything to her blog at all today!  In fact I cannot even get on her blog.

1 comment:

Kara said...

This cane out great! Love the colors!