One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MFT ~ Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge

My granddaughter who lives next door to me, has a best friend who lives down the street.  They are both into horses.  Her BFF actually has a couple of horses and Lily often gets to go riding with her and help groom the horses.  Her friend's birthday is coming up soon, so I thought I would make a card for her...I used everything from "Howdy"...I stamped the background with some of the fun smaller stamps in the set on kraft paper.  The star up in the corner was actually made from some "Delight" clay that I rolled out and dried.  It is lighter weight than a button and not as thick.  I used a circle die cut after stamping it on the clay...worked perfectly.

If you want to play along you can go HERE to the MFT blog.
                                                                MFTWSC139

1 comment:

Linda said...

Such a cute card Col Jane will love it. It has been so much fun spending the last 3 weeks with you and being able to stamp so much.