One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 19, 2013

MFT Wednesday Challenge # 137

I am joining the MFT sketch challenge for the first time.  I used Roses and stamped them with MFT colorbox red hot,  PTI summer sunrise, harvest gold, and the leaves in ripe avocado.  Here is the sketch which comes out every Wednesday:
MFTWSC137and you can link up HERE.

1 comment:

Marjan said...

Wow Colleen, you have been making very very nice cards!! Love the stamping you do, always so crisp!

I am having a blogvacation, so I don't see many blogposts and do other things. Like enjoying my new bike. I saw your comment, Google translate is not very good, haha. It is just the other way around, I can't keep up with my husband on his recumbant, so that's why I finally decided on the e-bike :):)