One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Merry Monday # 72

For this sketch challenge I used some paper from PTI called Holiday Flourish and Swirls.  I stamped the Background Basics:  Christmas on the side with red ink.  I stamped the sentiment from tremendous Treats:  Christmas with versamark and then used white embossing powder.  the little dot is actually a "snowball" that I got for Christmas from my BFF two years ago...love those little blings!  the red snowflake was die cut and then stamped and embossed with red zing powder.  If you want to play along, you can go  HERE  to access the challenge.
                                                      


10 comments:

anja curvers said...

How busy you are and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm looking forward receiving my parcel but I think there will be another order pretty soon because my wishlist is growing rapidly.

Bonnie said...

I love how you stamped on the paper and what pretty paper it is! Such a pretty card, Colleen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

This is absolutely delightful! That paper is lovely and I think it is so cool that you stamped on it! Great card as always, Colleen! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Colleen! Love how you stamped on the paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Linda said...

Such a lovely take on this challenge. Love your card, my Bff....

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Colleen, I love your snowflake and the pretty paper.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Darnell said...

I love that beautiful background paper, Colleen, and how you've stamped your design on it! Excellent way to showcase that cool snowflake!!

Julia Aston said...

I just love the paper you used with that beautiful edge stamping - the colors go so well together - and what a cute little snowball bling!

Marie Bingaman said...

Wonderful card Colleen! I love the colors! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is such a lovely Christmas card! Gorgeous papers and a gorgeous snowflake make this such a stand out card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!