One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dynamic Duos #65

Two pretty colors for the Dynamic Duos this week.  I used memento Angel Pink and PTI Ocean Tide. The stamp set is the new SAF set called Reasons to Smile...I LOVE poppies...I stamped the Flowers with the same color, just let it dry before adding the centers which help to give it a darker shading.  I used PTI Background Basics: Gingham for the strip on the side. 

Thanks for taking a look!! I am stamping with my BFF in her home in Maple Valley, WA. On Thursday we are heading back to my house in West Linn, OR and she will stay with me for two weeks...boy are we going to have fun stamping...my husband will probably only see us at meals!! But he is coaching a varsity high school volleyball team, so he will be really busy with that all day!
                                              
                              
Go HERE to link up to this challenge!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Colleen! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lesley said...

This is so pretty, Colleen!!

Linda said...

Really love this card and stamp set. So beautiful.