One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

COLOUR Q # 202


You can go HERE  to access this challenge.  I used my BFF's stamp Balloon Bash to make this card.  I stamped the balloons with lemon tart, harvest gold and pure poppy.  The string is stamped with memento London Fog ( for the gray!).  I added a strip of harvest gold striped paper on the side and stamped some small stars around the balloons using the three colors.
Inside I stamped the three balloons off the page and then onto the inside, then I used a Think Big Birthday sentiment over the balloons...the inside looks really cool too!
                                          

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on this color challenge, those balloons are just too sweet. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card, Colleen, I really love those balloons and that sentiment! So happy your joined us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen this is fantastic, I love those balloons. They are in my cart. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!