One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

CASE Study # 153

Oh what fun to be casing Jennifer McGuire this week!  Here is her card:
                                                                                                                           
You can access the challenge HERE and this is what I came up with:
I told my friend that I have never made a get well card before..she said I needed to!  I used Birds and Blooms and kept it one layer by adding the Side by Side Sentiments to the face of the card rather than add a banner.  I loved how Jennifer added some pearls to her card, so I added some also and it really takes the card up a notch, I think!

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Love the color combination whatever they are....hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and I love the pretty colours that you have used - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping, love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So very delicate and pretty! Love the wreath with tiny flowers, bird, and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours in your wreath! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!