One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Camp ~ Week 1 third sketch

I have a SIL who will be having a birthday the first of August, so I am getting all my cards made a little ahead of time.  I really liked the sketches from the class so I decided to incorporate those with my cards.

This card was made with the third sketch from Week 1 of the Summer Card Camp.  It may be hard to see in the picture, but I actually 'crimped' the strip of white with the flowers, just to add some dimension to the card!  I used a white gel pen to do my faux stitching.
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink:  Flipping Out, Beautiful Blooms
paper:  PTI white, orange zest, colorbox pattern paper
dies:  Flipping Out

1 comment:

Svitlana Shayevich said...

So joyful summer card! So pretty!