One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Card Camp ~ Day 3

Laura Bassen was a guest artist for this day in the summer card camp.  She used the banners sketch and mixed solid with pattern paper.  Here is my card: 
I lined up my banners alternating between pattern and solid paper...I adhered them to a piece of white card stock a little smaller than the length of the banners and stitched down one side.  I die cut some flowers from Happiness in Bloom and added a sequin to the middle.  The sentiment is from a Studio Calico set.

3 comments:

Marjan said...

You have made some really great cards these past days, Colleen. I don not have time to comment on each and every one, but I see them all and enjoy looking at your work!

Stephanie said...

Laura Bassen is amazing and so is your card - beautiful! x

Linda said...

So very cute.