One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inked Day 4 - 2 ! colorful stamped accents

This little hexagon stamp was included in this free set from Studio Calico.  Again, Maile showed how to use an assortment of colors to stamp the shape and cut it out and then add it on the page along with some bling.  I went with green and blue to help me with my stash for masculine cards.  I also added the strip of pattern paper on each side as I like the looks of that.  The hexagon pieces were all adhered with foam tape.  Twine from the Twinery was wrapped around the sentiment which came from Boutique Borders:  Birthday!

2 comments:

Darnell said...

You're doing amazing work on the INKED homework, Colleen!! I've been so busy that I haven't even take Day One yet! Eeek. It looks like I'm going to like it when I get around to it!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

So pretty! Love these colorful hexagons and bling accents!