One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another card for the Clearly Besotted Challenge

Another card from the Cute and Cuddly Stamp set by Stephanie at Clearly Besotted...I told you these little guys are so cute so I couldn't resist making another card.  This time I used the little giraffe who already had spots!  Before I adhered him to the card, I spritzed on some Heidi Swapp color shine in Teal using her stencil (it has dots, stars and hearts on the stencil, so I just used post it notes to mask off the other shapes).  Then I used the eraser end of a pencil and dabbed it into PTI chocolate brown and melon berry ink to add more dots.  I die cut two balloons (notice the one with polka dots!!) and the other balloon in melon berry paper...kept it simple so I could add the "2nd" to the balloon.  I added some twine from the Twinery and attempted to put it into the giraffe's mouth!  Another cute card, I think!

If you want to play along, go HERE and link up...

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Another cutie pie card Colleen...I love your sweet little giraffe with the bundle of balloons.