One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, June 3, 2013

One more Addicted to CAS # 14 "Circles"

One more Addicted to CAS card...go HERE to access this challenge.  the code word is "circles"...I am sure my three balloons will qualify for circles!!

           

                                                                                     Papertrey Ink products:
                                              paper:  white
                                              stamps:  Birthday Style, Boutique Birthday
                                              ink:  melon berry, orange zest, ocean tide

5 comments:

Marjan said...

I think so too! A very nice design, Colleen!

Sue said...

Fabulous card, Colleen! Love your colourful balloons, they are definitely right for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Mandy said...

hello Colleen, thank you for your lovely comment on my post today. Your cards are lovely, I've thoroughly enjoyed my visit having a look at your wonderful designs.

stressfreestamping said...

I think your circular balloons definitely fit the bill! lol Nice CAS card! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Monika Reeck said...

Love the color combo and nice interpretation for the circle challenge...beautifully done...


I am just joining for the first time the challenge on Addicted to CAS, my card is number 66, would you mind to see it on my Blog, I would be so happy if you could leave me some love, and thanks before...big hugs, Monika