One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #90



Wow, I don't make square cards very often...in fact NEVER!  But it sure looked like this sketch was square, so I went with it!  Now I will need to make a square envie!!  You can go HERE to access the challenge.  And here is the sketch by Linda C.  All products are Papertrey Ink,
paper:  white, pure poppy gingham, black
stamps:  flower garden
ink:  pure poppy, new leaf       

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love it and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Nice paper too! The checkered piece behind it enhances the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I havet this set and never use it..thanks for the inspiration. Have a Blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your square card! Such beautiful flowers! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Colleen! I love those flowers! Such great colours! Love the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you chose for your interpretation of the sketch. So clean and fresh, and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another win for you, my friend! Congratulations on the well-deserved PP honor from FMS for this rockin' pretty card, Colleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Colleen

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Colleen...so cheerful and sweet for anyone's birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!