One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dynamic Duos # 50, Freshly Made Skteches and CASology: Care

Wow, can you believe I am going to try three challenges with one card?  I love it when it comes together like this!!
First up is Dynamic Duos  with the colors berry sorbet and angel pink, the sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches, and finally I am including this in the CASology: CARE Challenge.  Phew, I think that is it...

 I took creative license with the sketch and just added a ribbon for the banner look.  I first stamped my sentiment and ribbon, then I added the hand drawn lines above and below.  After that I masked it off and starting stamping with an assortment of flowers in the colors for dynamic duos challenge.  I placed it all on a berry sorbet card.

13 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple message with lots of meaning! This card is so lovely! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week, Colleen! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very NICE, your CAScard! Love the way the bow leads to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card of encouragement for someone who needs it! Great colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love your take on the sketch using that familiar ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I adore the stamping above and below the sentiment. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Colleen! I love the stamped background you created, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the theme - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-218.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the ribbon stamp. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've created a wonderful card Colleen! I love your background stamping and the ribbon you've stamped on your banner is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Colleen, what a pretty card, and a triple whamy for 3 challenges. Great job!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!