One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Case study ~ too late

Well, my computer wouldn't let me me download the picture I took, so I was too late to enter it into this challenge...oh well, at least I have a nice card that I really like.
I do love me some poppies!!  Especially the really BIG ones...they look like they are made out of tissue paper.!  The stamps are from My Favorite things...I added some black enamel accents to the center of the poppy.  I stamped the poppy on a full sheet, then used my paper trimmer to cut a straight line, then hand cut around the leaf and flower...
this was the card we were to CASE...another great one by Maile...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love your poppies. Pretty card.