One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

CASE Study Challenge # 143

Have you been following the CASE Study Challenges this month?  Maile has been the one to case and this is her last card for us...this is what we are casing:
                                              
                                                                                             
So when I saw this I was thinking of something in multiples...like she has the feathers...and then a banner of some sort going across them....I decided to make another birthday card and used Maile's stamp set: Birthday Style from Papertrey Ink.  I cut out six candles and stamped them in rainbow colors...the banner is from Fabulous Frames and the sentiment is from It's a Jungle Out There! I hope you want to play along...go HERE to access the blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with...you will be surprised at some of them!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of the candles for this sketch, but I guess I will have to think of something else. Great minds think alike. Great card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely rainbow of candles - great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on this week's inspiration card....so fun with those beautiful candles. I love your work and this is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!