One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, May 10, 2013

CASE Study # 140

Here is my card for the CASE Study Challenge.  Another great card from Maile...I loved her background stamping, so decided to pull out my Hero Arts Lattice background stamp and stamped it with versamark.  I loved the soft colors of the dogwood blooms that Maile used.  I just received this Pretty Poppy set from MFT and couldn't resist using it (again) on this card.  I am still working on my stash of sympathy cards...!!
 
do you want to play along?  Go HERE to check out all the details and see what the design team came up with...then link up your card!

Papertrey Ink Kraft paper
versamark, PTI dark chocolate, PTI harvest gold
MFT Pretty Poppies and dies, Hero Arts Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is beautiful! I love the pops of yellow against the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, beautiful indeed! The poppies are lovely in yellow too. Looks good with the kraft and the lattice backround!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Col. Love your poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, simply stunning card! Your flowers in yellow against the kraft background is really beautiful. Fabulous take on the challenge and Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colleen! Love that pop of yellow! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kraft and yellow make a great combo!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!