One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos # 47

The colors this challenge are Aqua and Red...nice colors together!
So here is my card...I am thinking this will be one that I will send to one of my aunts for the month of April!
Go HERE  to access the blog and see all the cards made by the DT!  They are fabulous!
After looking at all the cards made by the DT, I decided that Pool Party must be close to aqua mist color...so that is what I used..along with pure poppy.

All porducts are Papertrey Ink
paper:  stampers select white, aqua mist
stamps:  Mat Stack 3 collection, With all my Heart
ink:  pure poppy, aqua mist
ribbon from stash
dies:  Mat Stack 3, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

8 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty Col

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Colleen, I love how you used that die. I have one and don't think it has ever cut a piece of paper. Thank you for the inspiration. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog too. Have a great rest of your weekend.

Chrissy Larson said...

I love everything about this card! You made those colors totally pop!

Marjan said...

Me too! I also love the colorcombination!! Always a nice combo!

Stephanie said...

SO beautiful Colleen & your card below is amazing too! x

Jenny Engelke said...

Beautiful! I love all the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Amy White said...

Lovely card! So clean and crisp with the splashes of colour against white. Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Bobbie said...

So pretty! I love the use of white space and that image is so pretty. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.