One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Merry Monday #53-A Christmas Card Sketch Challenge

Merry Monday is a challenge blog to get at least one Christmas card done each week.  This week is a sketch.  And even though it is still winter (just less than a week from spring, though) I am still enjoying making Christmas cards this time of the year!

You can go HERE to link up to this challenge and get a jump start on your own Christmas cards!  Here is the sketch for this week:
I hope you have as much fun with this blog challenge as I am having!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh I love this darling card! The Santa is perfectly paper pieced and the clean lines really look sharp!!! Great card Colleen!

LeAnne said...

Oh man....I have this little guy and he hasn't seen ink for a couple of years! I think I need to dust him off! Love your paper piecing! Thanks for participating with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet Santa, Colleen! Love these colors and how you turned the oval! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Adorable CAS Christmas card Colleen. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.