One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Day 9 - 1 Texture Cards

       Texture on Clean and Simple Cards
Lisa Spangler demonstrated using an embossing folder along with a brayer and some liquid acrylic paint.  The only acrylic paint I had in the house was white, so I chose a blueberry sky card stock and embossed with the numbers cuttlebug folder.  I have another grandson who will be turning 6 so I thought I would go ahead and get a jump on his card.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute. The white turned out good against the Blueberry sky.

Angel said...

Very fun card!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love it...I too have this embossing folder and you have inspired me to get it out and use it with this technique. Thank you.

Daria Z. said...

This turned out so cute! I love that ef and use it a lot for birthday cards.