One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Day 5 - 4

                                           One Stamp Three Ways

I really enjoyed stretching the mind to come up with new ways to use a stamp and the ladies from the class were so inspirational, I had to look deeper into my stash of stamps and try it again.  I found a Pink Paislee stamp that had never been inked...and guess what?  It had a dogwood blossom!  Yeah, I was so excited.  So first up I inked it with Simply Chartreuse (PTI) and then took a water brush to drag out some color... that tip was from day 4, but I think that is okay.
Sentiment is from PTI Harvest Berries and I mounted the stamped image onto a Spring Moss card stock.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. That sentiment fits well into the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Simple but elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my next favorite. So beautiful. You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!