One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Day 5 - 2

The second way to use the same stamp...demonstrated by Julie Ebersole.  I used the same stamp set as previously and inked it up with versamark and then white embossed it....and I did this on Kraft paper...then I colored only a couple of elements on the paper...something to make it pop!  The other addition was a little tag tied with a bow...she had a great tip for adding that tag...I guess you will have to take the class to learn that tip!
and just for fun, here is the first card again to compare the same stamp but different techniques:
And there is ONE more way...so stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I love the white image on Kraft, too! Both of your cards are just beautiful!

BeverlyBL said...

You did a great job on both card. I would total steal both.

Darnell said...

It is fun to actually use the same stamp in different ways at the SAME sitting, isn't it? I love them both, Colleen, but especially love the kraft one!!

Carole said...

I love the way Kristina says "lovely", and I heard that little word in my head as soon as I saw this one! C x

Sue Ellen Sherer said...

This one also is subtle and sweet.

Cindy Beggs said...

Really love your cards and that stamp! What is it?