One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, January 25, 2013

January 2013 Blog Hop

The Challenge for this month's PTI Blog Hop is BLACK BACKGROUND!
I made a designer strip using the medallions stamps with pure poppy and raspberry fizz ink on white paper.  I bordered it with pure poppy paper.  My squares are cut from the Take Three Die in white and raspberry fizz paper.  I heat embossed the heart from Tag-Its' # 12.  The other sentiment is from With All my Heart.  I think black lends itself really well to the reds and bright pinks and works so well for valentine cards!  This was a fun challenge and I may be using more of Black for a background!

4 comments:

  1. I love these embossed hearts and how you arranged them. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Valentine card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Colleen! Like te striking effect of the bold colors against the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!