One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clean and Simple Card Class Day 2 - 4

Day Two is all about masking.  Debby Hughes had some fun techniques, I had to improvise a bit...I used my crackle stamp for the back ground...Can you see it?  I cut a circle and used that for my mask as the stamp is a rectangle.  I cut the hearts and used both the negative and the positive and sponged them on...added a couple of bling just because!  The sentiment is Think Big # 11!  I kind of love this card!  Oh, I hope it is okay that I layered the white piece onto the white card...you don't want to see the back of this card...ha ha...was trying different things and didn't want to waste my precious white paper, so I just cut it and mounted it with some DOTS that you can find on Deanna's blog.

No comments: