One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Day 3 - 2

Off-setting stamping again...I used the Funky Florals and Hero Arts Soft Lilac Shadow Ink and PTI Royal Velvet, Summer Sunrise and Harvest Gold...you can see that when stamped a second time, it is just off a bit...the sentiment is stamped in the Royal Velvet ink also...all on white card stock from PTI.  This is the second card I made with this technique that Kristina demonstrated.

Thanks for taking a look...are you having as much fun as I am with this class?

5 comments:

Michele Duffy said...

I think your card is beautiful, great color choices and layout! I'm loving the class, no time to make any cards yet, though!

Angel said...

Shadow stamping isn't easy, but you sure mastered it, well done and lovely cards, thank your for sharing your creative inspirations and your smile.

Sue Ellen Sherer said...

This card is stunning and I haven't seen too many who have posted offset stamping yet. Maybe this will inspire me to go back and try this technique as I found myself immersed in the gradient inking yesterday! Having way too much fun and not getting much else done around here! :)

Effie said...

Great choice of colors, love your card!

Deborah Frings said...

Great colours! I do like the subtle shadow effect.