One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dynamic Duos #18 - Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade Card # 2

I made another card for the The Dynamic Duos Challenge using simply chartreuse and pure poppy ink.  I used the Daydreamer stamp set from PTI and the sentiment is from Beautiful Blessings.  I embossed it with the linen impression plate.

6 comments:

  1. And another beuatiful card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful Colleen! Wonderful stamping and I love the little bit of texture in the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this one is beautiful, too! I love those Daydreamer flowers and leaves, and the texture on the panel is fantastic. Perfect for that touching sentiment. Nice job, again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful verse, beautiful flowers...LOVE IT Colleen! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I really like this one too. You are on a roll with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! Clean, Simple and perfect. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duo's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!